POSITION: FULL-TIME LIFE GUARD
The Barrhead Regional Aquatics Centre is looking for new lifeguards to join our team! Working with the Aquatic Supervisor and Head Guards successful candidates will be required to provide great public relations, quality lifeguarding, facility maintenance, public education and provide first aid as needed.
HOURS OF WORK:
This position will include working daytime, evening, weekend, and stat holidays as required. This position will be 40 hours per week.
- Current NL pool certification
- NL Instructor would be considered an asset
- Swim and Lifesaving Instructor would be considered an asset
- Intermediate First Aid with CPR C and AED
- Oxygen Administration would be considered an asset
- First Aid Instructor would be considered on asset
- Criminal Record Check for vulnerable sectors plus a driver abstract will be required as a condition of employment
- References must be available on request
Starting at $22.43 per hour
This Competition will remain open until the right individual is found. We wish to thank all applications for their interest in the position, please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you think that you’re the one we are searching for we invite you to submit a resume and cover letter to:
Town of Barrhead
C/O Adrianna Pollard, Aquatics Supervisor