Casual Arena Operator
Position: Casual Arena Operator
Hours of Work: Casual hours as required.
The Town of Barrhead is accepting applications for the position of Casual Arena Operator. Reporting to and under the supervision of the Parks and Recreation Foreman, general responsibilities include ongoing maintenance of Recreation facilities, sports fields and parks.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT INCLUDE:
- Class 5 drivers license
- Working evenings and weekends
- Capable of physical labour and lifting
- Setup and take down for Special Events
- Arena Maintenance
- Special projects as required
- Must be able to pass security check by the RCMP
- Must be able to provide drivers abstract
$18.00 - $23.00 / hour.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Only those selected for an interview will be notified, although we thank all applicants for their interest.
Submit your resume in confidence to:
Parks and Recreation Foreman
Mail: Jonathon Hynes, C/O Town of Barrhead Recreation, Box 4112, Barrhead, AB T7N 1A1